I have a wonderful life. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I found the love of my life almost ten years ago. After hanging in their for two years we were even more in love than before and got married in the St. George LDS temple. I joined a beautiful, wonderful Leavitt family. Thank you for raising such a loving kind person. He is such a great husband and daddy. Trent and I feel we got so lucky to join each others family. We now have two beautiful, healthy children. We are so fortunate our Heavenly Father has loaned them to us for this Earth experience. My life would be so different and empty without them. Feeling Very Grateful And Blessed . . .
These are photos from Trent's sister Taryn's wedding. They were worth the work, I love how they turned out. Taryn got married on my parents anniversary. Which is a week after our anniversary. This year we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. While at Taryn's I felt so blessed to be Trent's forever and be part of his awesome family too.








































0 comments:
Post a Comment