Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sister Mama's


This photo of my sisters and I was taken on Thanksgiving. With Trent's camera and very crappy lighting, so the photo is what it is. Would have been amazing with mine but I didn't want to lug it around. The Askeroth sisters have been busy having babies this past 2010 year. Here we are from the lef to right: Kendra Askeroth Morris with daughter Sailor, Kylee Askeroth Douse with son Maddox, Tara Askeroth Leavitt with daughter Lyla, and Elliah Askeroth Terry with her soon to be baby girl in March. I am so grateful to have 3 amazing sisters whom I love dearly. You are all great examples to me and I have so much fun with you. We get together and can't stop laughing. Look at Kendra and I. Our hair and everything, we couldn't look any more different these days. Not like twin sisters at all. Ha Ha.

6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

darling photo!

I have six sisters... and I never had the blessing of sharing a pregnancy with any of them... or my children a cousin the same age. How truly blessed you are.

ToOdLeS.

Zach & Lizzy said...

Beautiful sisters! I love this picture. Tara you look amazing!! What a fun memory :)

Annie Leavitt said...

i agree with sheila, what a blessing. it will be neat to watch them all grow up together.

i'm also wondering what was so cool that all the babies can't take their eyes off of it. : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Tara. It's cute, even if I look out of place. I wondered the same thing as Annie . . . what are all those babies looking at?

Trent & Tara said...

I think the babies were looking at all the other kids running around screaming....thats the only thing I can think of...ha ha.

Ashley said...

sooo cute!!!! i love this.. you are all beautiful with beautiful kids!!