Friday, December 10, 2010

AND THE MOMMY BRAIN AWARD GOES TO...


Mrs. Tara Leavitt~ I do believe I could not have had more of a ditzy day. Here is how it all played out.
1)Loaded the girls into the car and headed to Springville to go to Sally's Beauty and Walmart. Got to walmart and realized Lyla had the WORST BLOWOUT diaper in the history of blowouts. I am talking in her hair and everything. Luckily I had enough wipes and an extra onesie in my bag. However to make matters a little more difficult I forgot my wallet, yep I knew just where I left it at home. In the cupboard because I went to the gym last night.
2)Wipe Lyla down, load her back in the truck and head home to Provo to get my wallet. Get the wallet drive back to Springville.
3)Made a Sally's Beauty purchase put wallet in Sally's bag.
4)Load girls in truck drive to Walmart. Load girls in shopping cart, walk into Walmart, realize I left my wallet in the Sally's beauty bag, that is in the truck.
5)Walk all the way out & retrieve my wallet. Got it.
6)Get my last minute Christmas gifts leave Walmart.
7)Get home and realize I bought a baby Boy gift for the shower I planned on going to tomorrow and just remembered she is having a girl....Sheez can I be any more LAME today?
8)Back to Walmart I will drive for the 3rd time today:) Good thing my girls are really well behaved and easy.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I probably would have given up when you had to go home the first time! We all have days like that though, don't sweat it. Good thing your girls are so well behaved!

ShEiLa said...

Deep down...
are you a blonde???
Just kidding! ;)

I had the same lame brain kind of day... kinda frustrating.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

I think you are stressed. When I'm stressed, I can't remember ANYTHING. Of course, I have those days everyday now that I'm pregnant. It's really embarrassing.

Ty and Mari said...

momma said there will be days like this!!! We have all had them!