So here we are staying in Logandale. We have been here for a week and have another 10 days left. How is it going for us? Am I enjoying myself here at home with family. Good and Yes.
Some good things:
- After a few tough days here & accidents, Evelyn is back on track & using the potty well.
- Its nice to not buy our own food for a few weeks.
- We are getting tons of help with the girls. They have constant people to play with.
- Trent is getting paid to get his last internship hours for graduation.
- We are having fun with family.
- Being here makes us excited to move back. We are already making plans with how we will fix up our place here, and what type of house we want to build. Yes, so exciting to think Trent will really be done with school SOON!
Some hard things:
- We are all in the same room and wow it is tough. I dread sleep here, well actually everyone sleeps but me. I am up with Lyla, then if she cries Evelyn wakes up, then Trent is snoring. So between calming the girls down and getting Trent to stop snoring I am P O O P E D!
- It won't stop raining here, and I feel it is making me depressed a little. I was so anxious to get out of the snow and head down to dry weather and a little sunshine. Since we got here nada. Hope it changes soon.
- The girls sleep is a little off and I am spending all of my day inside trying to get them all the sleep I can so their sleep can stay regular and normal while we are down here.
- I MISS MY BED!!
- We are not getting our nice personal moments with the girls (or Trent and me) as much with so much family. I really love my moments with Evelyn when its just us. But, with Grandma & Grammy I am invisible. It kinda hurts my feelings but I know it is bound to happen.
*Crossing my fingers for sunshine and we are so excited for Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely one as well. Merry Christmas Ya'll.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
LOGANDALE ...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment