Saturday, March 6, 2010

OnE SnOWy AFteRNoON.....








We had a crazy snow storm the other day. I couldn't resist taking a photo of the park...this is the view I get to look at. Its so fun to have the park so close by. I haven't been taking any photos with my nice camera this pregnancy. It is just hard to get it out and set up my lighting. And nobody has asked me to do any jobs! I needed to take some fun ones of Evelyn. She was in a pretty fun mood. She loves to play hide and seek in her curtains. I can't believe how grown up she is.

7 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

The photo of the park is gorgeous! Evelyn is so grown up! I love the pics you have taken! You are very talented! Love you both so much!

Tiffany said...

Evelyn makes me laugh. I love all her fun expressions. I wish we could get her and Caleb together to play more often!

Brittany said...

What a pretty view you have out your front window!! That's so pretty! And so is Evelyn.

Annie Leavitt said...

love your view

Michele and Todd said...

I don't think there are any brown eyes bigger anywhere on the planet. I love the one of just her funny little Tara feet. And that view out your front door is gorgeous.

Nate and Felicia said...

She is so cute! Don't you love how it keeps snowing. One day its like perfect weather, the next day it snows a foot.

Ashley said...

she is so beautiful! you take cute pictures(: