Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So Much Fun!!



I think this is the funnest age with Evelyn so far. She sure is an independent little thing. What she loves to do lately:
1- Swimming, blowing bubbles and putting her face in, has no fear of water.
2- Playing outside, she is so fast, we really have to watch cause she runs right to the sidewalk and by our busy street. Can now walk down the sidewalk by herself around our whole block. I wonder how far she would walk if we let her.
3- Eats graduates lil' cruchies cheetos like they are going out of style.
4- To play with her cousins down the street. Or any other kid that will give her attention.
5- Giving daddy kisses and running to him the second she knows he is home. Is turning into a real daddy's girl.
6- Dancing you put on music and she gets down. Running in circles is her latest move.
7- Watches a Blues Clues DVD every morning. I just have to say Blues Clues and she runs to the TV and screams with excitement.
8- Pulling out her hair, mom fixes it, she pulls it out. We go through this ritual daily.
9- Reading books, she is always handing them to us to read to her. Its really adorable.
10- Her stuffed elephant Rosebud. She cuddles it to sleep. And throws it on the ground when she wakes up. When I go to get her she says uh-oh and points to Rosebud on the floor.

7 comments:

Terril Family said...

She is such a doll! It was funny, when I first glanced at this post, I thought that was Abby for some reason. She just looks so grown up in those pictures! She sure is cute and it sounds like you are having lots of fun with her.

Lori said...

Yea for the updates!! I'm a bit jealous that Evelyn gets to eat all that ice cream... man, I wish!! :) Haha. She's so adorable. They seriously grow up so fast, and this stage is AWESOME! Love it. Congrats on the garden! I think ours is officially scorched today, since I forgot they needed H2O for the last 3 days! Oops. Haha. You are so stinkin' skinny lately-- way to go! Let's hope I can get the pounds off again after baby #2. It's like I'm the "tester" you know?? Haha. It's gotta happen, though, or else I'm going to be a little ticked... we will see! Glad you're having such a fun summer.

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, she looks like she is ready for kindergarten in that top picture! What a cutie! And I love her little tooth. :)

Zach & Lizzy said...

Could Evelyn get any cuter? She is so adorable! What a doll!

Natalie said...

She is such a pretty girl! Reading all your updates reminds me to that I have some updating to do! :) Those pictures are adorable!

Lauren said...

I'm loving this age too.
Mark is a joy!
Good luck with the hair thing... Allie is almost 4 and still pulls her's out.
:)

ShEiLa said...

Evelyn is very cute and getting cuter every time I see photos of her... how can that be? I can just imagine her little personality.

ToOdLeS.