Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shake it Evelyn:)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Just a taste of Evelyn's latest dance moves. She goes crazy every time there is music on. Of course everytime we try to film it she doesn't do it. Figures:) It's like kids know when to not do it. Also notice how nice and smooth this video is. And no clicking sound. Trent's new camera is treating us pretty well!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

How cute! I love when babies dance! It cracks me up! Oh, and Trent's battlewound looks like it hurts! Larry always comes home from work with new scrapes and bruises, and I worry everyday that he will come home without a limb. Hope that never happens...I agree though, guys are tough, but us girls put up with a lot more! :)

Nate and Felicia said...

Thats cute!I can still remember when Dusty first started Dancing. We went in to the doctor while I was pregnant with Kaylee and He started dancing to her heartbeat. Kids are so cute! Anyway,I can't beleive how big she is getting! It was so fun to see you a couple weekends ago! I am sad I didn't get to see her though. Good thing we have blogs!

Natalie said...

Hey Tara! My brother is doing great...he gets married on August 7th and is definitely counting down the days! I think that they were able to find a photographer down here. Im pretty sure it is the one that did our family photos last November, but this wil be her FIRST wedding...ah! I am kinda nervous for that, but I know she could do a good job, just not as good as you would though :) I LOVE your new photo site too!

ShEiLa said...

I love it when babies dance around... and bop to the music.

ToOdLeS.

Zach & Lizzy said...

she is the cutest little ever! i just love her!

Lauren said...

How fun! I love the just diaper look too :)
Ouch to Trent's leg!!