
So we took Evelyn to her new doctor on Monday at BYU. She told us that Evelyn is in the 10th percentile for weight right now. Not so good. Her words were" I want you to give her as much icecream as she will eat. They can afford to eat it but just not us adults." So, all this week we have been trying to feed her more food in general. But, the bad thing about the icecream is I spoon feed it to her, which also means I am inhaling it. Not so good. Plus I am lactose intolerant so double not so good. Hope I can get the pounds to show up on Evelyn and not on myself!!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
DOCTORS ORDERS!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sheesh I wish that was the doctors orders for me! lol!!
I feel so bloated when I eat to much ice cream, but I have been craving it lately. I wonder if she will just be a thin person her whole life. that would be nice
doctors orders to eat endless amounts of ice cream????????? Man, babies have it made!
That's what we were doing for the last couple months after we found out Macy was in the 7th percentile for weight. last we took her in she was in the 20th! It works! Just stick with it.
Um.. ditto to Lizzy. I wish my doc would tell me that!! Good luck and I hope she gets her weight up!
Yeah, that wouldn't go over well in my house either...Good luck! haha. Evelyn looks fine to me. Maybe she's just a small girl....she'd take after her momma.
I wish that was the order from my doctor.
ToOdLeS.
Ha! Ya, the doc might just weigh you and then she'd know your little secret.
i'm lactose in talerent to. its funny how i wasn't that away til after i had the girls. i have to drink silk soy milk. do u?
Post a Comment