Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Chirstmas!!




I finally got up some Christmas decorations. My favorite thing to put up is my Department 56 North Pole village. Thanks to Camille and my mom I have a collection started. It was fun putting up the tree as well. We got a pretty good one this year. Thanks to Ty & Annie and Trent's parents for chopping it down for us. Evelyn is loving looking at all the fun Christmas stuff.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your tree and decorations look great! That tree is huge and full, they picked a good one!

Natalie said...

Everything looks so cute! I really want to start a village collection...I hinted to Larry all year long about it, so we will see if he got the hint! :)

Shels said...

love the new pict on top! And beautiful tree!

Justina Selim said...

What a cute tree! I love Evelyn's bedding in the post below too!