Monday, December 8, 2008

Adorable Isn't It??


I went all out yesterday in dressing Evelyn for church. This is one of the reasons Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I always look forward to dressing her. She needed some new church dresses. So, we went to Old Navy they were having a sale. And we found this getup. So stinking cute. I love the tutu skirt. Anyways I couldn't help but share it with you. You can tell from the picture she is pretty proud of it as well. Girls sure are fun to shop for and dress.

5 comments:

Michele and Todd said...

SO STINKIN CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! you really outdid yourself on this one Love mom

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, I can't even stand how cute Evelyn is! Her little outfit is adorable - I really am thinking I better have a girl next. Oh, and when Isaac saw this picture he said, "Wow, that looks JUST like Tara!"

Brittany said...

You already know, but I think it's so cute!!

Collin & Breena said...

She is such a cutie! She is going to be a heart breaker when she gets older!

Zach & Lizzy said...

She looks ADORABLE! I love the Christmas outfit! I love the pic of Evelyn & Trent! So precious!