I totally agree with this arrangement with Saxon and Evelyn. She is the cutest baby girl! Those pictures are amazing, I love holiday pictures. I should hire you to do Saxon's! Especially the light one, SO cute. Thanks for the compliment on my pictures, but they're nothing compared to yours. Anyway, sorry--I totally talked to you at church on your birthday and forgot to wish you happy birthday! So happy late birthday. Yay for the Office!
Those pictures are so cute! The one with the Christmas lights turned out SO cute! And I love the ones in the sleigh. What can I say, I love ALL the pictures you take of Evelyn. She is so photogenic!
She is beautiful!! So about the sumo question,haha. I LOVE seafood, but not that big of fan for sushi either. How are you guys?? I miss you in our ward!
So I have to say that they are ALL adorable!!! But I do have a favorite - the christmas lights one!!! for some reason I just LOVE that photo!! - and oh my gosh...I am so excited for a baby girl (whenever that time comes)!!!
Yes we do need to hang out soon! This week is kind of crazy because tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary!! and then Friday is Rhett's Birthday....and then next week Christmas....but I will call you maybe on Thursday or something?!
12 comments:
Evelyn is such a beautiful little angel!! I love her so much!! You are such a darling mom Tara! She looks SO adorable!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!! She is so dang cute I love all the pictures. You ALWAYS have her dressed so cute too. You are such a GREAT mommy!
I totally agree with this arrangement with Saxon and Evelyn. She is the cutest baby girl! Those pictures are amazing, I love holiday pictures. I should hire you to do Saxon's!
Especially the light one, SO cute.
Thanks for the compliment on my pictures, but they're nothing compared to yours.
Anyway, sorry--I totally talked to you at church on your birthday and forgot to wish you happy birthday! So happy late birthday. Yay for the Office!
Those pictures are so cute! The one with the Christmas lights turned out SO cute! And I love the ones in the sleigh. What can I say, I love ALL the pictures you take of Evelyn. She is so photogenic!
those are so cute!
You photography skills are amazing!
And your daughter is such an adorable little model.
Love your blog!
Those are so cute! I love her red dress!
She is beautiful!! So about the sumo question,haha. I LOVE seafood, but not that big of fan for sushi either. How are you guys?? I miss you in our ward!
So I have to say that they are ALL adorable!!! But I do have a favorite - the christmas lights one!!! for some reason I just LOVE that photo!! - and oh my gosh...I am so excited for a baby girl (whenever that time comes)!!!
Yes we do need to hang out soon! This week is kind of crazy because tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary!! and then Friday is Rhett's Birthday....and then next week Christmas....but I will call you maybe on Thursday or something?!
I need you to do a shoot for Aliya! You are so good at it!!!
Tara, I love the pictures of her in the snow. She is adorable!
I just want to kiss her cheeks. I can't get over how adorable she is!
Post a Comment