Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Photography

I am in photography heaven.  I was able to get two new lenses for my bday and Christmas this year.  When we were staying at Josh's for Thanksgiving this year.  My brother in law Sterling told me about a place called Pictureline that lets you try out lenses before buying.  Trent took me there and we worked it out.  They are not cheap.!! So I had been saving for a while and selling stuff I had.  I also sold my old lens and shipped it off to California today. It was a great lens but not for my style of shooting. After lots of research I had decided on two new ones.  The Canon 50mm 1.2 and the Canon 135mm. . . Which is my favorite poor of the two.  I had the funniest shoot yesterday with Kylee's kids and my new stuff.  Well worth every penny for sure. Doing photography fills a hole in my life and makes me so happy.  I love doing kids and am focusing on that the most now! They aren't always the easiest subjects to shoot but man it is worth it when I have got the shot!! That happened yesterday many times and I love to see myself improving. 
I was also able to score some pretty neat props for newborns from another photographer.  Sweet💗

0 comments: