-Lyla helps out in the kitchen.
- Evelyn had a Christmas program at school that was to die for. I don't have photos cause I just did video on my camera! !
- We were so indecisive about our boy's name and we just keep going back to Hudson Todd and I love it more every day. It is the only one we really can agree on and we have liked it for years. .. So why not. I am having fun getting things ready for him too. I can't wait to meet him! !
-I have found a new fav house again. The house plan is s little hard to figure out. But we are anxious to get the process going asap. Before summer hopefully! !
- Evelyn had a Christmas program at school that was to die for. I don't have photos cause I just did video on my camera! !
- We were so indecisive about our boy's name and we just keep going back to Hudson Todd and I love it more every day. It is the only one we really can agree on and we have liked it for years. .. So why not. I am having fun getting things ready for him too. I can't wait to meet him! !
-I have found a new fav house again. The house plan is s little hard to figure out. But we are anxious to get the process going asap. Before summer hopefully! !
0 comments:
Post a Comment