This is a photo of my OBGYN and infertility specialist Dr. Chalmer's. I love him and the friendship I have with him. He is a great guy who truly tries to help his patients. I send him emails all the time.
June this year marks 2 years since my miscarriage and going through this journey of infertility I never imagined I would be going through. But that is life ehh? I have been super emotional and to tell you the truth fed up with most of it.
The more I try the more off my body gets to making a baby. I am getting numb to the whole situation and feel so blessed to have my two girls. I am really lucky to be a mother. I love my two girls and they help me to love more and more everyday.
If I have learned anything through this trial it has to be the ability to love more and understand how hard life is for not just me but everyone around me. Heavenly Father is in control not me. He doesn't punish us by giving us trials He wants to see us grow and become more like Him.
Trent and I are becoming more used to the idea we may just be a family of four and that is ok. Or we may have to wait longer to have another baby or it may never come. Life is good and we will carry on:)


0 comments:
Post a Comment