I headed to Girls Camp up at Kolob this week with my ward. I couldn't leave my family for 5 days so I just went up Thurs-Sat. It was pretty dang fun, I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time.
We had a tire rolling down the hill several times and almost peeing my pants. The girls were so sweet and wonderful, I got to know the leaders better and we all are a hoot together.
I won the push up contest we did. . . They started it a few days before I got there and then challenged me to do it, I accepted and did a whopping 63!! I was pretty pumped since I even beat a Priesthood leader we had. ha ha
I really thought about and missed Nicole May since the last time I was in Kolob she was there with her beautiful smile and making us all laugh. I could feel her there with me.
I helped belay for rock climbing and that was pretty scary, and hard to follow. Then I rock climbed the tallest wall they had!! It was hard I slipped and fell off and flew to the side so I didn't really know how to get back on. but I did. And made it to the top. So, dang cool. I also went repelling and remembered that I like climbing better. lol.
Testimony meeting was great and then we were ready to get home...my favorite year at camp so far!!
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Girls Camp . . .
Posted by Tara Leavitt at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment