-Right now I am holding onto the last straws of my voice. I had a crazy cold spring itself up on my a few days ago. To be honest I haven't been getting enough sleep and have been running around too fast. Next week is one Trent and I have really been looking forward too and also scared a little of. It is really crazy!!
Monday: Trent turns the big 2-9!! Happy bday honey:)
Tuesday: My brother Ty gets home from his 2 year mission to Perth Australia!! Wahoo, he gets to fly into St. George too. We are all so excited.
Wed: Evelyn turns 6 and we will be having a friend party for Evelyn and a family party for both her and Trent that night.
Thurs: I possibly have a photoshoot and Evelyn has her riding lesson.
Friday: nothing planned so far....PHEW
Sat: Trent's brother Taylor marries Megan!! Great, fun, adorable couple they are. So that day will be jammed packed with awesomeness!!
Sunday: Ty reports in my parents ward about his mission. All of my siblings will be down. Never....ever...happens:)
That is some week!!
-Today I stayed home as the girls and Trent went camping for the night. We have been planning a Coral Pink dunes trip for months. And then my crappy cold came. The girls were so dang excited...almost as much as Trent. I told them to go without me. I have no voice to do the parenting thing right now anyways. I was proud and impressed Trent wanted the girls to go with him. I asked him if he was up for the task and he said yes!! He is so wonderful. I am sad but a little happy I can just rest by myself and hopefully get better ASAP. Lots of people have been sick lately, it just isn't fair !!
-About once a day I feel guilty about how my parenting skills are lacking. Time to break out. The Power of Positive Parenting book. It just gets tougher and tougher to me. But, they are so sweet and forgiving to my lack of prepardness!! I love those girls so much and they teach me how to love more every day!!
-Two years ago this month I got pregnant with our third. Who was not able to join our family. It has been a hard two years....very hard. But, I have learned to love more, life isn't easy, and all is well no matter what falls in your path. He never gives us things we cannot handle and I learned in a recent church lesson I gave our trials are specifically picked out for us...and only us by our loving Heavenly Father. Who wants us to rise to the challenge.
Friday, May 16, 2014
When you just can't talk. . .
Posted by Trent & Tara at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment