Thursday, May 22, 2014

Old post I forgot about. . .

-Ty is officially home and doing better than ever! Oh my goodness I love that kid. I ran some video for him on my new camera. It was pretty awesome. Their is nothing that camera can't do.
-Trent is 29 we gave him the Big Bang Theory on DVD and some Mustang parts. Poor guy slept most of his bday and his Chinese Restaurant was closed that night. So we went to McDonalds.
-Evelyn turned six yesterday and had a blast do I it. I took her class cookies and a drink. And they were good cookies I love as so dang proud. I took her home from school and she had friends come over for a swimming party. With a slip n slide here and water balloons and a sprinkler. Then after that party we had a joint party for Trent and Evelyn at our house it was pretty dang fun!! Besides Evelyn stepping on some glass and cutting her foot pretty badly. It was my first gift from Trent ever. A glad horse he gave to me once upon a time.
-I had a photo shoot today and it went great. But man they wear me out I just did it in my yard. A baby and a toddler shoot.

0 comments: