One of my favorite things about the morning is my girls climb into bed with me. Lyla was sleeping in when Evelyn crawled into bed with me and we talked and laughed. That girl is getting so smart. And very grown up. She already has had boys try to kiss her and chase her. Plus when her neighbor Weston left from playing she said I love you Weston..lol. I told her that she probably shouldn't say that at her young age. And she asked.. "Well can I say it when I am six then"? Wow that blew me away.
That same boy gave Evelyn her first kiss. At age five which I wasn't expecting. Haha They are really good friends;) Today he told Evelyn he always brushes his girlfriend's hair and he has 17 of them.
Here is some recent things Lyla has said:
1)Mom Evelyn and I are the prettiest. ..but your not the prettiest just us are the prettiest, but not you. Ok got it Lyla...lol
2)Mom..Is your name Tara Leavitt? Yes it is Lyla. I knew that;) lol
3)Mom I need a treat....Mom I need a treat.....but Mom I really need juice. It never ends...lol
We recently headed to Williams AZ to ride on The Polar Express train. We went with our neighbors the Ruiz family. We also went to a place called Bearizona where you get to see live bears and other animals we haven't been in a trip that fun in a while. The girls got to see Santa and he gave them a bell and we got to sing Christmas carols and see the north pole. Awesome awesome; )
Young Women's 2 nd counselor bis keeping me really busy. But I love it and the ladies I get to work with.
I had to have my neighbor help me out with my old chickens that realky didn't di anything useful...and stopped sleeping in their coop and kept sleeping close to the house and pooping on everything we owned. I felt bad about until I talked to any other chicken owner. I also moved our baby chicks to their outdoor fence. They are getting really big now, and really love it in there. I can't wait for their eggs. I have missed my fresh eggs more than I thought I would.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Lately;
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment