1) I am a lazy blogger. It is true.
2) I got a jury duty summons this week. I am nervous to go. At least its not on my bday right? Blah
3) I feel like Evelyn is getting smarter every day. School is great but it is hard to see her grow up so much. I get to go walk her class to the lumpkin patch this year. It will be the first volunteering I do this year.
4) our primary program is next Sunday and I can't wait to get it over with. It really is stressful for me to come up with it all myself. I want this to be the last time I have to do it for years. I love my calling but I could use a change too.
5) We had our 10th high school reunion yesterday. So. Much. Fun!! I think our class rocks and we had a pretty good turnout. I was sad to see it end.
6) Lyla has been awesome at pooping her panties this week. Gah..so over that she is all of the sudden scared to go in the potty. I hope that improves this week. Wish me luck.
7) My class was sooo small this week. It is hard to go when nobody goes. I need to put another add in the paper. I hope my class is still wanted by others...sometimes I wonder?? Here's to another week of it.
8) It was also Homecoming week. We took the girls to the first half of the game. They liked it and it was fun going. It also made me feel old. Lol
9) I miss my brother Ty on mission. He is doing soo good. I can't believe he gets home in May. He is a stud of a missionary.
10) I actually feel like I have clothes to wear... is my card payed off yet for those clothes ? Nope
7)
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Us...lately
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment