1) Life has been a lot crazier over here, since school started the sight words are a little stressful. Evelyn could not love school more. I love seeing her excitement every day.
2) I am out of clothes out of clothes...I have put off majorly clothes shopping for way too long. I kept thinking I would get prego and why bother. The pregnancy never happened. So, instead of waiting to grow into my whole wardrobe that is way to big for me. I was done....Sold half of it and I am heading to St. George this weekend to shop by myself while the girls stay with a sitter. I am going to go crazy and really get what I need. I deserve it. Trent will be hunting this weekend.
3) I still have minor back issues if I don't exercise every day. Put on a movie and then get going. I have been doing my elliptical every day for at least 20 min. It gives me a boost of energy and makes me de-stress. Also I am skinnier and eat less. Lots of perks, I really love that elliptical machine of mine. Best purchase I have made in a while.
4) Lyla doesn't like to do anything she doesn't want to do. Also, she throws some pretty award winning tantrums.
5) My parents dog Toby had cancer and was doing really badly for a while. Yesterday he died the poor guy was miserable. They are done with dogs and said it was a very hard day:(
Monday, September 23, 2013
Lately:
Posted by Trent & Tara at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment