1)Went to Trent's cousin Troy's wedding last night in Mesquite, good food and we had lots of fun with family. It was a beautiful night to sit out on a porch at a golf course.
2)I had the opportunity to take some fun family pics for my wonderful sister in law Annie. We finally squeezed some family pics into our schedule. What a fun/easy shoot, her kids were perfect. I don't wanna toot my own horn, but I think they will be fabulous after editing is done.
3)I also edited pics the whole week. You never realize how much time every picture takes, all the small details until you have photoshoot after photoshoot. I am grateful for the work I have been getting, but it fills up a lot of my free time.
4)Almost 4 years ago today I became a mother for the first time. I had got induced, was able to start pushing fast, & then had to have a c-section to get my aweet baby girl Evelyn. 26 Months later I had a planned c-section and got beautiful little Lyla. As tough as pregnancy/C-sections are it is worth every second of pain, and every hard moment. I feel so blessed to be a mother and to have the gift of producing/creating children. What would my life be like without them? I would have a gaping hole in my soul.
5)For Mother's Day today I was able to sleep in. Trent and the girls came to wake me up. First I was handed a card from Trent. He wrote the sweetest words in it. I also found 2 coupons, he had typed up on the computer. 1)Entitled me to get new clothes 2)Entitled me to order some Lightroom Presets, that will help me to edit faster. Evelyn handed me a bag & I pull out a beautiful necklace/earring set that she picked out while in St. George yesterday with my mom. I wanted to cry, it had really touched me that she thought of me. It's fun to have your kids get older. I feel so blessed to have my wonderful hubby & family. How lucky I am:D
6)Today while Evelyn was sitting on my lap during sacrament meeting at church I noticed and pulled out a short gray hair, weird. All the gray hairs I have really stress me out. So, I was a little shocked to find it.
7)One week from today, my youngest brother Ty will be having his mission farewell. He is going to Perth Australia, I am really gonna miss him and so will the girls. He is the fun, young, uncle. I think he will love his mission and be a great missionary:D
8)Trent finally got his transmission, oh man, he is happy happy. I am happy for him, now he just wants to get out there and work on it. Hard to find the time. His graduation present from his dad is now complete.
9)I had a "I'm a bad mommy moment!". Evelyn was hitting Lyla a few times and not listening to me. She gave Lyla a hard hit, so the natural man in me, gave Evelyn a little slap on her arm. She started crying and felt way bad about it. Kept saying how I hitted her, I said I was sorry about 100 times, and held her and cried. It broke my heart...I really did feel bad, I told myself I will NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN. No matter what. I need to be Christlike while parenting. I got an F in my positive parenting book class that day. But, I can say I learned from it!! And my heart has been changed, I love my girls so much and I never want them to remember me losing my temper. I am really going to try to work on taking deep breathes & leaving the room before I open my mouth and respond. Ya live ya learn...
10)I have been staying on top of keeping my car clean. I wash it once a week. You may think I am crazy, but honestly I have it down to a T, and can do it fast. My car is so nice, and wasn't cheap, so I want to take care of it the best I can. I love it so much, and really look forward to driving it. Every time I get in it, I think it is totally worth every penny. It is such a great upgrade for our family.
11) I forgot to add in that I got to judge the cheerleading tryouts. So so fun for me, I loved ever second of it. It brought back so many memories, and I felt like I was trying out myself, it's like I could feel all the pressure and nerves of the girls. They were so adorable, and it was a little tough to be the judge.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
MY Top Ten!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment