1)Was driving home and saw the biggest red snake ever, crossing the road....yep I live in the desert alright!!
2)While we were draining Lyla's bath one night she decided to leave us a little present....You guessed it. She pooped out a pretty good log...with well all of her whole corn & peas she doesn't chew yet...Sorry TMI right. I made Trent get it..he he.
3)Evelyn's swimming lessons ended. Made some progress. We took her to the pool today with just us four and well, she jumped off the diving bored to me and was doing way better than she did in her class. Good Job Evelyn.
4)Found me some great finds today at a yard sale. It's my favorite Sat. morning activity to do with my mom. We almost always find neat stuff. I got a cute little picnic table for the girls, a princess cash register for Evenly. And some classic VHS movies. Win, Win.
5)Lyla is almost completely weaned...exciting but kinda sad. I thought she would take a while but she seems to take a bottle of whole cows milk just fine. It will be fun to have more freedom though. Trent & I are planning a trip kiddoless in Aug. We will see if Lyla can be completely done by then....I think she will no problem.
6)Trent started running before work. He has been wanting to lose some weight but school/work in Provo made it tough. He gets up at 4:45 am to go running before work. I am so proud of him, way to go honey, that is early. He says he feels great and in return is eating healthier. I love how exercise just has a snowball effect once you get into it.
7)We put up Lyla's baby swing outside. It's an early b-day present, she is in heaven and loves it. Now if we can only get this place to cool down, so we can use it more.
8)Tonight Trent made our first successful batch of popcorn from our wirly pop popcorn machine. This thing is so cool. My good friend Amy had one in Provo and made the best kettle corn. I bought Trent one of these for Father's Day. I burnt batch after batch. Until Trent looked up instructions online and tada delicious popcorn. Great job Trent.
9)I spent almost the whole week not getting on facebook, and you know what? It felt pretty dang good. Sometimes in life we get so caught up on the computer. I don't spend tons of time daily on there, but just wanted to prove to myself that I am stronger than the natural man...feels good.
10)Had a baby shower for my sister in law Annie and baby Rodney. he got some really cute boy stuff....makes me want a little Trent someday.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
The Weekly Ten
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i hate it when they poop in the tub!
Post a Comment