Thursday, July 7, 2011

Heard Around The House:

Lyla: ba ba ba, do ba do
sharp screams when Evelyn is trying to take a toy away from her
Ma Ma, just about all day long. mostly when she
Evelyn: Mommy your taking too long.
Cows come from milk.
Bees make honey, not rollypollies
Peas come from eggs.
Bananas come from pigs.
I just don't feel really good so I keep crying the whole time.
Singing: I'm the perfect daughter, I'm the perfect daughter. You are huh? hmmm don't think so. he he Apparently she got this from the movie Mulan, she has been watching this nonstop.
We are sitting on the couch one day, and she saye this:
Evelyn: Someday I'm gonna be a boy.
My Response: Actually your a girl, and will stay one cause Heavenly Father created you.
Evelyn: Well someday I'm gonna turn into a daddy & cut my hair.
My Response: Actually you get to become a mommy and have girl hair with kids. It's really fun.
*See 10 years ago if your kid said this to you you wouldn't worry, but now well, times are crazy and well. Some parents teach that its ok to choose what you want to be. Not in this household. I was a little worried but soon reminded myself that she is only 3.
*The cutest moment ever, just now as I was typing this post, Evelyn says to Trent. Daddy when are you gonna marry me? Trent said right now....and they put music on & danced and danced. I was about to cry and recorded it. HERE COMES THE PART WHERE I HOLD UP A SIGN & YOU ALL SAY: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Those were all so cute! I love hearing what kids say! ;)

Julie said...

awwww - that is precious!! What a sweet daddy!

The Jones People said...

It must be a 3 yr old thing because Kevin did the same thing. He wanted me to buy him a dress, I told him they were for girls, he then said he wanted to be a girl and wear pretty dresses :o) I just laughed and told him to go talk to his Dad!!
It's great that you are writing down the funny little things they say. It's amazing to go back and read it and realize how much they have changed and how much you forget!!