












She is here, our Lyla Jane. We are so happy to finally have her. Mostly me (I was miserable). So quick story about our hospital experience. Trent and I went in at 5 am Thurs. They hooked me up to an IV and we sat around for a while. Then Trent stayed & put on the clothing for the operating room. They wheeled me back and I was pretty nervous thinking what was ahead of me. It was scary, I will admit, and strange being awake for that. It's crazy getting a spinal..ah the joys of a c-section. But, all around it went pretty well. All of the doctors and staff did an excellent job. I love my doctor and he did excellent once again. The recovery this time I think has been a little easier. We were at the hospital from Thurs.-Sun. I just love that hospital, they have an excellent woman's center that really takes care of you after your baby. Amazing nurses who I loved talking with throughout the days and nights I was there. I made some friends for sure. Plus my old friend Tessa from our ward in Orem was able to bath Lyla & Trent got to watch it all.
It's different with 2 kids. Evelyn still is unsure what is going on. Has had a hard time adjusting. But, every day gets better. Hopefully in a few months I will get the hang of having 2 kids. Right now I am a little overwhelmed.
She has everything that Evelyn got that we wanted. Hair, eyelashes, dimples, and my skin tone. We think she looks like Evelyn's sister but has her own look as well. She is so sweet and really great about sleeping and eating. Has never liked a binky so we don't use one. But, we are relieved cause the sleep program I do we wouldn't use it much anyways. We love being a family of four. Enjoy the pics:)
Monday, July 19, 2010
Welcome Lyla Jane Leavitt!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
THOSE CHEEKS!!!!
i'm totally dying over here and she's going to change so much so soon.
give yourself and evelyn time to adjust. it always takes a while.
shes a chunk and she is so cute!!! i'm so excited for you guys!
Oh she is just darling! Cant wait to meet her.
And I agree with Annie- give yourself some time. It gets easier and soon enough they will be great friends.
Ask Lyla if she knows how to say, "double chin".
I can't wait to meet her.
You look so pretty in those pictures, Tara. I'm so happy for you and your little fam.
Oh TARA!! She is BEAUTIFUL!
And SO ARE YOU! Blasted Glamour Shots in the hospital bed! You do beat all! :)
Take Care ya cutie!
Holy moly, what a face!!! What a cute little bundle of perfection.
So happy for you-- congratulations!
Oh, she's so cute! Congratulations!
Congrats guys! I love the pictures and your story. It is so fun having two!
Oh Tara, I can't even stand it...I am dying to hold her. Her little cheeks are so adorable, and her skin looks so soft.
I had a rough time at first adjusting to two kids, but it does get easier and you really figure out how to multitask. I hope your recovery keeps going well. You look awesome in your hospital pictures, not fair!
We love you guys and we are so happy for you!
woohoo! can't wait to see her :) Sounds like you are all doing great!
Tara, I am so happy for you and Trent! First off you look amazing!!! Lyla is adorable...and Evelyn looks like a proud big sister in that pic! Im also glad that you are recovering well. I honestly think that the recoveries get easier and easier with each one...but I know what you mean about being nervous when they wheel you back and during the operation. I am always a basket case, lol. Take care and enjoy this time to just go with the flow and see Lyla grow...it goes too quick! :)
She's beautiful! And you look amazing! Holy Cow! Congrats you guys.
Oh the cheeks!! Congrats. Glad everything went well. I hope you have a speedy recovery!!
She's beautiful! And so are you! You don't even look like you just had a baby. Both your girls are so cute! Congratulations!
Allison Robinson
OH my gosh she is a doll! Congrats!
She's so cute! Congrats guys! And you look great Tara!
Congrats Tara! She's beautiful! Glad that everything went well! You are so pretty, no wonder you have such beautiful girls.
congrats! I am happy you are both healthy and you are not pregnant anymore!
thought about you all day... on Wednesday. Even texted your big sis to see how things were going. then i realized it wasn't thursday yet!
happy to see she is out and healthy and absolutely adorable. going from one to two was my hardest stage... and you are almost over the adjustment part... you so have this! I know it will be forever until I see her... but she is PERFECT! yay for you guys!
You are an amazing Mommy already. Those two little girls are the most important thing to you and it shows!
Tara - not fair how beautiful you and your kids are!! :) seriously - you and your girls = gorgeous! I am so happy for your new lil addition and I love the pic's of evelyn giving kisses to her sister! Good luck - you will have to show me the ways in 7 weeks! give lyla a hug for me!
She is GORGEOUS Tara!! You look incredible also! I can't wait to meet her!
Lyla is beautiful!
Evelyn will be an awesome big sister as soon as she catches on.
Two beautiful girls. How precious!
ToOdLeS.
She is so precious! I love her cheeks. Can't wait to see her. Love the pics.
She is so so so adorable! We love you, Lyla, and wish we could meet you RIGHT NOW! :) Hang in there with the recovery, Tara! You are awesome. Love you guys!
Tara she so cute!! I'm so glad I got to see her yesterday! I'm so glad everything went well! Let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment