Monday, July 12, 2010

Here We Come!!



Thursday morning at 5 am Trent and I will be driving to Timpanogas Hospital in Orem to get this little Lyla out. My c-section is scheduled for 7:15 on 7/15 cool huh? Of course she prob won't be born on that exact minute. I can't believe this time is finally here...FINALLY! These are my glitter toes! I had my friend Amy do them for me. They are awesome, and beautiful and the sparkle never fades from them. I wanted to have something I thought was pretty on me in the hospital. Since I have to stay at least 3 days recovering from a C-section. My wonderful mom is coming up tomorrow to babysit Evelyn while we are at the hospital & the following week after Lyla is born. I really don't know what I would do without her. She is so generous with her time when her daughters have babies. Evelyn is sooo excited to have her here.
So here is my last belly shot and I jokingly did this face and Trent took the photo. I thought it was kinda cute cause it expresses how happy I am to really get this baby out. Bring on the c-section and recovery and everything that comes with it. We cannot wait to meet our little Lyla. Next post we will show her off....so stay tuned:)

16 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Your toes are very nice and i LOVE the happy smile!! It is very cute!! It is time for that little girl to come out!!

Annie Leavitt said...

awesome pic.

can't wait to see some pics.

i'm guessing tons of fuzzy monkey hair just like her sis : )

Meka said...

Aw I am so excited for you and to see pictures! I know she will be so beautiful like her sister! I hope your recovery goes well for you too!

Tiffany said...

Tara, your mom and I are sitting right here just laughing at the "bring it on". You look great, and definitely ready to POP, wow! I can't tell you how excited I am to see little Lyla, so I hope you are able to post pictures soon after. Good luck with the surgery and recovery. It will all be over soon and you will be snuggling your sweet baby!!

Kiza said...

good luck Tara! we will be thinking of you for sure! best wishes and happy recovery!

Natalie said...

Yay! Love your "Bring it on Face"...looks so cute! And I love the glitter toes too! Lucky girl to have your mother come stay with you. :) Cant wait to hear how it all goes and see your families "she is here" face ,lol!

Austrie said...

woohoo! good luck! im anxious to meet her :)
p.s. love your bring it on face

Lauren said...

Glitter Toes = Happy Toes!!
Hope everything goes well. We'll be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Aimee said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you Tara. I was thinking of you at work today. We were talking about events that were happening on Thursday and I was thinking... something else is happening then... I remembered you and thought I should send you "good luck" wishes.

Michael & Lindsey said...

So So exciting!!! I'm so glad this time is finally here for you! Best of luck! Can't wait to see that cute little baby! :)

Julie said...

good luck girl! love the picture of you and your belly so fun!! :)

cassidy said...

Good luck Tara! I love your last belly shot, you look so happy.

Can't wait for the update!

Ashley said...

that is the cutest pregnant pic i have ever seen!

JTYARDLEY said...

Good Luck! I'm guessing you have had her by now. Hope everything goes great!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Ahhh!!!!!!! I was looking on here to see if you had pics posted or anything yet... just 4 hours later. Haha! Maybe it'll be in another day or so. I'm just so excited for you guys! And guess what? I also had purple toes when I went to the hospital for Kate to be born! Haha! My sis-in-law came over and did them for me because I didn't want to look at my ugly toenail polish. Haha! We're so funny and girly. Love it. PS- Lyla's room is adorable, I love your new couches, and your pics from the 4th look like so much fun! Oh-- and I almost cried at your little post to Lyla. So sweet. Yay!!!! I hope your recovery goes well. So excited for you!!