Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OUR BABY.....


I don't think there is anything better than looking up at that screen and seeing your baby during an ultrasound. Pregnancy is really a true miracle. And I am so grateful that I am able to do this yet again. This is a photo of our baby's face and belly, looking straight on at us. I got this ultrasound Tues. They also did a shot of the baby's legs. I haven't spent much time looking at that one. Cause I am afraid I will make some false guesses on what I see. I find out in about six weeks. I will be counting down the days until then:)

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

One thing that doesn't change much... the ultrasound tummy and the tummy once they are born... baby bellies are so cute!

Congrats on the 1st photo before birth. I wish I had these for my kids.

ToOdLeS.

Tiffany said...

Your baby is cute already! I'm excited to meet that little person. You are right, pregnancy and having babies are such miracles. Can't wait to know what you and Lindsey are going to have!

Michael & Lindsey said...

I love this picture from the ultrasound! :) Your so lucky your baby was looking at you head on. It's so excited. Are you dieing to know what you guys are having? I can't wait to hear! Good luck with everything.

Something Special said...

these ultra sounds are amazing. It is not often you get to have the baby looking right at you!