
I am pretty conviced that nothing is more refreshing than a good piece of cold watermelon. Evelyn is also conviced. We eat this just about every day. But, its just a guessing game at the store. Hate it when you don't get a good one. But, when you do, it's amazing. lol By the way this isn't anyone I know in the picture. It's just a random google one.
Seven Peaks Water Park. We are so close to it. Got season passes and haven't been dissapointed. Evelyn and I live there and go just about every day if the weather is nice. We are both getting really tan from it as well. She deffinetly has my dark skin. I wish I had photos of us but there is no way I could take any. Evelyn is like a little fish. She loves the water and isn't scared at all. In fact I am conviced she thinks she can swim. She sure does keep me busy there. We have lots of fun though. 
Nothing beats the green grass up here in Provo. It's so fun to have a big yard full of grass. I also love the view out our front window of Kiwanis Park with endless grass. I don't know how I will ever leave this place...Sigh...
Monday, June 22, 2009
Our Favorite Things About Summer!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hear you about the watermelon.
I am a watermelon hog. I cut one up the other day... Tony had a bowl maybe two... I ate the rest.
Love the summer for this reason only. Cause I am not a fish like Evelyn... and it's too hot outside here in Nevada.
ToOdLeS.
I have good news for you!! I have the secret to picking a perfect watermelon! When you flick it, it should sound hollow, it should be yellow on the underside, and it should be heavy for its size. AND you should keep it refrigerated for a whole day before you cut in. I love watermelon too! Ash
you don't have to leave! Utah is great!
Hmmm! Watermelon!!
I love summer :)
i was wondering when i saw the black tanktop---what the heck you were wearing haha. good thing you cleared it up ;)
Post a Comment