Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kylee's Wedding


Sisters Elliah, Kendra, Kylee & I.

Trent & Evelyn

The Bride & Groom

Brothers Jacob, Josh, Isaac, Ty, & my Dad

Last Sat. my younger sister Kylee got married. It was a great wedding. Her and Clinton couldn't be happier. It was great to go into the temple again. Nothing is better than watching a sealing and having flashbacks on when you got married. I don't make it there much anymore with Evelyn. Kendra & I did the videography and photography. We were an amazing team, and should go into buisiness together or something. Well it was a great wedding and one that I am glad to have over with.

7 comments:

Michele and Todd said...

I can't wait to see all the pictures. Be kind to me when editing any pictures of me in it. I tend to ruin some perfectly good pictures. I love the pictures of all my gorgeous daughters and the one of all the guys in the fam.

Lauren said...

Congrats to Kylee! That is super exciting :)

Julie said...

how fun!! I am excited to see the pictures you took! Oh and p.s. can't remember if I told you or not but your photography website is awesome - props!! :) Let's play soon - stupid weather!!

Annie Leavitt said...

i want to see the front of evelyn's dress. it looks way cute.

i can't believe how all you guys are grown up. just yesterday kylee had a bow the size of texas on her head at church. : )

ShEiLa said...

Like I have said before...
ALL of YOU Askeroth giRLs are
bee-u-ti-full!!!

Tara I know you have an awesome talent and I am sure you and Kendra made an awesome team.

Oh...
and I love the sisters photo. Not that the guys aren't special... but I am partial to sisters.

ToOdLeS.

Paul and Kyla said...

I can't believe Kylee is married! I bet the pictures look great. I love the picture of all the sisters together. You are all so beautiful. Kyla

Lori said...

You girls are so stinkin' gorgeous. I am glad you got to take the pictures, but I'm also happy that it's all over for you and now you can relax a bit! Let us know a good day for you guys so we can catch up. It was fun to run into you at Wal-Mart. Hehe. :)