Thursday, May 21, 2009
OUR EVELYN IS ONE!!
Today our Evelyn turned one!! It sure was tough to take in today...its so hard to believe it was a year ago she was born. We had a really fun day. Evelyn opened a few presents...a toy puppy. Which Trent has a photo of on his new camera. Yes, It was Trent's birthday on the 19th. He turned 24! (He got the movie Bedtime Stories and a new Nikon digital camera!! Not as cool as mine:) Two days before Evelyn's!! So we have had a crazy week here. It has been hard for me to balance out both birthdays. We had a little thing for Evelyn with just Trent and I today. We are also doing a family party for Trent/Evelyn this weekend in Logandale, NV. These photos are so funny with the cake. You see, Trent and I have waited till today to give her ANY sweets. So, she didn't know what to think about cake today. Maybe in time she will learn to like sugar better...I am sure it won't be long! And YES I cut my hair, if you couldn't tell in the photo. I was fed up with my old style and wanted fresh healthy hair. I went to a stylist of my friend Liz. (thanks Liz she did great). I was kind of nervous cause it was a big change but it turned out just like I wanted. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVELYN AND TRENT!!. You guys mean the world to me.
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
haha-you can tell she's never had sugar yet! it's so funny watching them try it.
happy birthday evelyn : )
and your hair looks super cute. i approve.
Happy Birthday Evelyn! I can't beleive she is one! I LOVE Your hair! Its so darling!! I'm too big of a wimp to chop mine! Happy Birthday to Trent too!
You are right, it won't be long before they are spotting sweets that you have never had before and screaming for them! I don't know how they know the good things from the bad! Funny little people! Happy birthday to Trent and Evelyn!
First birthdays are so exciting! I remember Cam's first birthday and it was just so exciting for Josh & I (I miss those baby Cam days!). Evelyn looks so cute and your hair looks great!
She is so adorable! I can't believe she is already a year, it goes by so fast! I love the 1 yr photo shoot. Where did you get the tutu?
I love that picture of the cake where Evelyn's just eyeing it in the background. So cute. And your hair looks awesome!
Happy Birthday Evelyn! Isn't it crazy how fast the first year goes by? I think it keeps getting faster and faster after that, too. I love her reaction to the cake. What a sweetie. The 1 year old pictures of her are SO cute too! I love the little tutu. Makes me so excited to be having a girl this time! :)
By the way Tara, your hair looks SO pretty! It looks so healthy, I love it!
Okay, first off I LOVE your hair. It looks really cute. I'm getting mine cut tomorrow and I can hardly wait. It's hideous!
Second, Happy Birthday to Evelyn. We waited to give Jack sweets too and he had a similar reaction to cake. It was classic.
Sounds like a busy week. Have a fun weekend and we must hit Seven Peaks when you get back!!
Can you believe it goes by that fast. Madison's day is today... I don't get to be with her... but she is a ray of sunshine in my life.
Happy (late) Birthday
Miss Evelyn.
ToOdLeS.
I can't believe she is one already! She is such an adorable little girl. Can't wait to have my girl here soon. Hope you are doing well. Love, Kyla
LOVE the new cut! It looks way cute-but then again you can pull anything off. :)
I wish I had the same response to sugar as Evelyn does! I just cant seem to get enough!
I LOVE your new hair cut Tara! Im glad that you all had a fun filled birthday week! I know what you mean about it being tough to balance both birthdays. Larry and baby Garen are a day apart, but it has been fun to celebrate both close together...just another excuse to eat double the cake :)
Post a Comment