Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Year Photo Shoot With Mommy!!


We did this fun shoot on Evelyn's birthday. It was so hard to keep her headband on. Thats why her hair is sort of messed up in some. But, I did manage to get some with it on. I think they turned out well. She is so adorable!! She looks so grown up in these pictures.

5 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Evelyn! she is so beautiful! xoxo

Brittany said...

Oh wow, those are all so cute! You're a great photographer, Tara. We should have you take some family pics for us sometime this summer....

Julie said...

oh man our babies are now toddlers!! The pictures are so gorgeous - she is stunning! I know how crazy it gets with the birthdays - oh man. Glad you made it though most of it so far. Just the party to go eh?! Boston's birthday was good, stressful too but it turned out pretty good! Both our parents came into town and my sister and so we did a little picnic at the park. I hope yours turns out well and fun too! :) Try not to stress too much.

p.s. LOVE your new hair!!

ShEiLa said...

pink.
precious.
pretty.
perfect.

i love your talent for photography Tara... thanks for sharing.

ToOdLeS.

Lauren said...

She's a cutie!
Happy 1st birthday Evelyn!!