Monday, January 12, 2009

Evelyn's Latest...




Our little Evelyn is growing so much and so fast. Today for the first time I tried a little ponytail on her head. It made her look like such a big girl. The latest with her is 1.) She is so close to crawling..and moving everywhere!! 2.)She is teething like crazy and it is keeping both of us up at night, but no teeth yet. 3.) She is starting to wave bye-bye to people. 4.) She is playing peekaboo. 5.) She will refuse to have her diaper changed and insists on rolling over every time we attempt to do it. And gets so mad when we hold her back. 6.) This week she has gotten sick for the first time ever really. She has a bad runny nose, a fever and she threw up a few times. Of course some of these symptoms are probably related to her 3 shots she got yesterday at the doctors office. But, it has been sad to see her sick. She is pretty tough though. I know its hard for any parent to see their child in any pain. We just wish we could feel it instead of them.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay so you are totally miss popular...with 40+ comments below! :) Gee, Im lucky if anyone even reads our blog! jk! So Evelyn looks like she belongs in a magazine with her adorable ponytail! So cute! Oh, and I heard that my bro and your sis talked...I love playing matchmaker too!:)

The Kohntopp's said...

hey! your little girl is so cute! add me to the list! lara114@hotmail.com

Lauren said...

I love her little pony tail! She does look like a big girl!

Brittany said...

Cute pony tail! I love it. Sorry she's sick. Do you need anything?? It really is so hard!

Nate and Felicia said...

I hate when my kids get sick. Her ponytail is so cute. Aren't girls so much fun? I love trying new things with Kaylee's hair. I can't go a day without doing her hair, even if I just use a clip. So Fun!

Zach & Lizzy said...

She is so ADORABLE!! I just love her!! She is growing up so fast!

Shels said...

LOVE the ponytail! :)