Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Fun Two Weeks...


Trent showing off his new gun that his dad Rod gave him. They sure do look alike.

My good friend Amanda and her little girl Estella. She is two years old. It was fun to hang out and catch up on things. Not the best photo of me however.

Evelyn with one of her new toys from Christmas. She got lots of new stuff to wear.

This was Evelyn on Christmas morning. Opening a gift from Grandma Leavitt. It was very fun this Christmas to have little Evelyn and watch her in wonder with all that Christmas brings.
We spent two weeks at my mom and dads in Logandale. It was lots of fun to see family. And spend Christmas and New Years there. However it is so great to be back home with just the three of us. Evleyn was very ready to come home and so were we.

9 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

So I was looking at your blog with ALiya in my arms and she just kept talking and talking... she loves to look at baby pictures. I thought it was really cute and would share with you!!! looks like you had a great holiday! HOpe things are well!

Shels said...

Cant believe how thin you look girl. And Evelyn is getting more and more beautiful-such a cute little fam!
Your Holiday break looked fun-and WARM! Logandale might be the place to live! :)

Nate and Felicia said...

Hey! Looks like you had a fun christmas! Kaylee has that same toy with the stars. She sure is a cutie. I know I say this everytime I comment, but I am going to come visit again. Miss you guys!

Allyson said...

Evelyn is so cute! Olivia got the same two toys for Christmas. They are perfect for babies!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

K can Evelyn get any cuter? She is such a doll and you do her up so dang cute, I love it. WHATEVER about you not taking a good pic. you always look so good. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas/New Year! Happy 2009

Zach & Lizzy said...

ok, I don't think that you could be more gorgeous and Evelyn more adorable! Tara your family is beautiful! I love you to pieces! These pictures are so beautiful!

Lauren Clyde said...

She has gotten so big Tara! And such a beautiful baby... Seriously breath taking. She's got good genes ;o) Well we just found out we're having a girl! I'm super excited!! I'm so anxious to start decorating her nursery.

Lindsey Bell said...

She is so cute! And her hair is getting so long! She looks exactly like you!

Lauren Clyde said...

Preston was a little model for Kelly Sperry's Trends for Tots (or something like that). Those are her beanies, cute huh? I'm not sure who the photographer was but Kelly posted her name on her blog. It's some friend of hers.