Friday, November 21, 2008

SiX MonTHs AlReAdy!!




Hard to believe Evelyn turned six months today. I always heard from other moms that it goes by fast. Now I truely know what they mean by that. It seems it was just yesturday they pulled her out of my tummy...and now here we are. It is so fun to see her progress all the time. Oh ya and for the record we have gone through 2,259+ diapers. We have been keeping track since we brought her home from the hospital.

14 comments:

Michele and Todd said...

Okay, these pictures are the bomb! She just gets prettier and more darling every day. I can't believe she is 6 months old either. We all love her so much and you are such a good mommy, and Trent is a great daddy.

Brittany said...

I LOVE that first picture of her. It's like she totally knows you're about to take it and she's being so good. Funny, I was going to thank you for coming over. I've felt a little isolated lately, so it was nice to have a visitor. Come again!

Brooke and Justin said...

I love her! She is so dang cute! I am glad I got to see her! It was so much fun! I can't wait to get together again.

Tiffany said...

Just when I think you can't get a cuter picture of Evelyn...You post more! That middle picture of her just makes me smile!
You're right, it goes by WAY too fast and I swear the more time goes on, it just keeps getting faster. All the more reason to enjoy every little moment we have with these sweet babies! We miss and love Evelyn so much, we can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

Terril Family said...

Cute, cute! Time flies by so fast when they are little! Funny, Macy has that same shirt.

Shels said...

WOW! I still cant get over the fact that you are a mommy-time flies way too fast! I went on a run the other day and I thought of you and St George. Remember how we were work-out buddies? SO FUN!

Kimmie said...

Happy 6 month Birthday! It really truly is crazy how quickly times goes by! I can't believe we're even talking about having another one already! Seems like yesterday for us too, and it's really been 15 months! She is adorable!!

Katie Smith said...

I know I always say this, but that girl is so STINKIN' adorable. How do you even stand it?

Oh, and 24 old? Are you kidding me...let's just say I'm 6 years older than you. Now that's old! Happy Birthday!

Natalie said...

That is awesome that you guys have kept track of how many diapers she has been through...Isn't it just so crazy to think that she is inching her way to being 1? It is so much fun to see them grow and discover new things! Time truly does go by way to fast! I LOVE those pictures of her!

Zach & Lizzy said...

I LOVE these pictures!! She is SO beautiful!!! I can't wait to see you!! Call me as soon as your back from Thanksgiving at your moms so we can plan a dinner so you can meet my honey!!! Evelyn is so precious! xoxo

Michael and Kyndra said...

Tara your daughter is beautiful! She looks so happy. Hope you're doing good!

Emily said...

Okay Tara....just when I think your little angel can't get any cuter....she does!

She is really, truly adorable!
Just like her mother! :)

Hope you guys are doing swell!
Emily

Christianne said...

She is sure growing! What a cutie!

Michael and Kyndra said...

I'm working at a family support center, I work with abused kids. It's great but I don't know how much longer I'll be there because it makes me sad alot. I don't know about having a baby. I'm hoping for one soon, but we'll have to see what happens! And hey do you still do photography? I have a friend that got married about a year ago but she never got bridals taken and she wants some done now. Is that something you're interested in doing?