Sunday, November 16, 2008

BiRThdAY CeLebRatiON



Today was my 24th birthday..so I am feeling so old. Even though it was on Sunday we made it fun. After church we headed to Fairview, UT. My mom was there on a scrapbooking trip. We met up at the house she was staying at and ate a great dinner my mom made. Thanks for making my birthday special mom. Trent gave me the most awesome gift....all 4 seasons of the Office...oh yah. Thats my honey! We bought the first 3 seasons last year at Costco, but they didn't work. I was sad to return them, to find they were sold out. So it was a great surprise to get them back plus the forth season. I am so in love with that show. I know what I will be doing daily now.

15 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

I hope you had such a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your gorgeous Tara!! You look so AWESOME!! I can't wait to see you soo soon & for you to meet my honey Zach! I love you so much and I will talk to you this week! xoxo

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I am one day late.

Annie Leavitt said...

oh yeah, you are so old tara! here's to many more!

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday! And oh man, I am so jealous of The Office DVD's! Evelyn looks so big in that picture where you are holding her, I love her little sweater and sparkly jeans. You look gorgeous too!!!

Meka said...

Happy Birthday Tara! Duane and I just started watching the office, it's so funny I can't believe we had never bothered to watch until now. Evelyn looks so much like you, I love her big brown eyes!

Christianne said...

I love your blog, it is so cute! Happy Birthday again! Oh, and thanks for telling me about that Taylor Swift song...I have to get the cd! Have fun watching The Office!

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great day. And i'm totally jealous about your "office" dvds....that show is soo dang hilarious.

Austrie said...

Happy late birthday! See ya soon!

The Kohntopp's said...

happy birthday!! i love that show too! great birthday present!

Justina Selim said...

Happy Bday! What a great gift! Love that show!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday...well I guess it would be late now, but I am so glad you had a great day! :) Ok, so I think Larry and I really need to see that show. Everyone thinks we are crazy cause we have never watched it. Maybe I should add those seasons to my Christmas list! By the way, You look so cute in those pictures. So today, my bro gets home aka the one I want to set up with your cute sister...I was wondering if she is interested in meeting him sometime. No pressure!

TC, Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Tara! I got the Office for my birthday too-lol. It is so funny!

Brittany said...

That sounds like fun! We may have to borrow that 4th season from you... Thanks for dinner - it was delish!

Shels said...

I love the Office! GREAT GIFT!
Happy late birthday!

Nate and Felicia said...

Happy late Birthday!