+NP.jpg)
I am currently 6 months pregant with a baby girl who is due May 24th. I have had a pretty easy/layed back pregnancy. Others who have previously experienced childbirth think I have it made in the shade!! I haven't ever thrown up. Just have the occasional aches & discomforts of pregnancy. Lately I haven't been sleeping well, and I wonder how my stomach can strech any farther. She is very active and likes to push her bum & head against her mommy. It's so neat to feel movement, you really feel connected to them.
Trent is staying very busy attending BYU full time. And working part time at Autozone. Between studying and work, he hardly gets any free time. I don't know how he does it!!! He likes that we live so close to the "Y" now so he can save money on gas and walk to school.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
More About Us!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look good, you dont have too much longer i bet you are excited! I'm not going to be able to make it to your shower on saturday! But i hope to see you guys soon!
Congrats on the baby! I had no idea! You guys will make great parents!
Post a Comment