-I can't believe it but I finally got my new camera I have been drooling over for years. The Canon Mark III, I also got an L series 24-70mm lens with it. And I have never felt more in control during photo sessions. I have done two shoots with the new stuff and am so so happy with the results. I feel like a true professional now!! Totally worth the major money splurge. It really helped when I sold my old camera with lenses, and my light and light stand. I shipped that to Kentucky! But, it was worth it all. I have been doing lots of photo shoots and it is so fun.
-Askeroth family changes, Kylee is at the hospital right now having her third baby that is a girl. Penelope June Dowse will arrive soon. Happy for her but baby stuff is always a bit bitter sweet for me right now. And my sister in law Tiffany is expecting. Bittersweet once again. She just told everyone today on FB. I can document that we were both seeing the same doc for infertility and both on our second round of Femara. She conceived I did not. We would have been due a few days apart if it would have happened to me too. The month after that is when I got on Clomid and went to the hospital. Right now I have been taking an emotional break but still trying and taking Fertility herbs. I am not documenting this stuff to make any of my family feel bad. Just for my posterity to read in the future.
-We are still trying to figure out our house plans for sure. Many, many, hard decisions but we have one to go off of. Now.
-This just in....Lyla now refuses to go to sleep both of my girls do. Which turns me into an ugly "Go To Bed Beast!!". I need to go repent for the yelling. And find a better solution. Being a parent is the toughest job in the world.
-I think I will be spending this whole week editing. Here I go now....Goodbye...
Monday, March 31, 2014
Lately With These Leavitt's :
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment