-Trent got an early bday present this year, well the whole family did. We bought a 2013 Polaris RZR. It has four seats and is perfect for the whole family. Trent and I had been talking like we wanted to get one. However, I thought we would look around a little longer. lol. Trent called me and told me he was getting a great deal from a dealer and didn't want to pass it up. I gave him the go ahead and now we have one that looks like this in our garage. Ok my first thoughts were holy expensive what have we done and then we went on ride after ride after ride. And now we get in it almost daily. Yep I am coated with sand, dirt and wind in that thing and we really like it. The girls love it too. The first time we went on a ride. Lyla yells: "This is the best thing ever!!" And they put her hands up in the air on every hill. So, in a nutshell YES it is pricey but so worth it:)
Friday, May 17, 2013
Our Happenings...
-I have been having a blast with my sister Kylee living down here. I love having a sibling in town and tell my hubby that he is so lucky so have all of his family in one place. We decorate, eat, and play with our kids together:)
-Over Mother's Day I woke up to this in my front room:
I was stoked I have been wanting this bike for some time now. Total surprise. My Trent knows me really well:) I love to ride is by myself when I can go as fast as I want to:)
-I have made the choice to become serious with potty training Lyla today. Not forcing just encouraging. She went potty twice, wore panties and felt proud of herself. One step at a time I guess.
-Evelyn is getting her very first friend party tomorrow. I am excited and I know she is too. We are having a generic (not Disney) princess party. Her 5 friends will come dressed in princess attire and get their pics taken, play fun games and well just have fun together. Audrey Lytle is making the cake and I know it will be marvelous! Pics to come soon.
-I have still been busy with pics and my Pilates class. I recently dropped my Sat. class. Ok best decision I have ever made. I have so much more time with my family and love not being tied down for my Sat. class ya know? Ahhhhhhh it feels great.
Posted by Trent & Tara at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment