Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weekly TEn

1) I have been sick again, yes s-i-c-k. I never get this sick in a year. It is going around bad around this valley and everyone has been down for weeks. Yuck, the worst part is you think your better and then it hits you again.
2) Last week there were two days that made me think. One, was Feb. 3rd, which is the day one of my best friends ever Nicole May passes away, 11 years ago. And it was on a Sunday again. It just took me back to that day and being in Young Woman's and Bishop telling us the news and us all falling off of our chairs bawling. Nicole I hope you know how much you were loved and are still loved. Evelyn drew you a photo of you, me, and Jesus, we framed it and put it at your grave. Evelyn even feels a love for you. She is always asking about Micole, so sweet. I have been explaining the plan of salvation to her.
Two days after on the 5th I was reminded that I was due with my 3rd baby....and alas I have no baby. The crazy part was the actual day wasn't too bad. I think I was numbed from the build up to the day. This trial has changed me for the better.
3) I ordered me the Ninja Kitchen System, my mom has one and I loved it. It is great for quick smoothies, yum. Money well spent.
4) I ordered a new Zella Gym Bag and new reversible Zella capris as well. I am becoming a huge Zella fan I'm afraid, which puts a dent in your wallet:).
5) I ordered a Hoover steam vac that I am stoked about, our carpets are not what they were when we moved in.
6) I have been on the hunt for a new sofa, and loveseat, it is a hard decision. Hope Trent and I can get some this week. I am ready to burn our current ones.
7) I added a fourth class for Pilates last week and am very happy I did. It makes me know I get another workout in for the week. I had a lot of peeps requesting it. I finally feel like my Pilates class is where I want it to be. I love the turnout I get and how much people love it. I also love changing lives, and being a part of the community!!
8) I am now addicted to Downton Abbey....oh man it is good. Minus episode one season one....why do they throw nasty stuff in the first episode uhh hate hate. I just finished the first season on Netflix and now I have no way of watching the second season. My mom has it but only on blue ray, I need a blue ray player.
9) Evelyn is enjoying ballet/tap so much. She had an accident last week though, but the teacher blamed it on herself. She fogot Evelyn needed to go. poor thing. She is also getting so good with her letters and numbers. She is trying to read words too. Awesome I love the preschool I take her too. She will be so ready for kindergarten. She gave a talk in church and volunteered to say the closing prayer. I missed both of them from being sick. But I am so proud of her. She is a great big sister to Lyla. They are great friends.
10) Lyla is talking so much. She says "YOu see that?", "tankyou mom". She likes to play in her bed at night now. And still refuses to sit on the potty or think about potty training. oh well, when she is ready.


1 comments:

Natalie said...

Sorry you guys have been sick. My mother in law was sick a fee weeks ago and mentioned te valley had it bad. That sucks. Everytime I read about your pilates class, I so wish I lived there. :)