Lyla: "modydoo, modydoo, modydoo....she says it when she is upset or sad. We can not for the life of us figure out what it is....Mommy do??? who knows.
Lyla: "Purple, green, blue, red, kink: usually when she sees something colorful or cars in a parking lot.
Evelyn: Usually when I tell her something she doesn't want to do/hear. "Well, then if you do that I will just punch you in the face, or cut you!!" *What the heck, where does she get this from?? as a side note I never threaten that I will punch her in the face or cut her if she doesn't do something.....silly silly girl.
Evelyn: (on the complete other hand) "Mommy I love you and your my favorite person."
Friday, June 15, 2012
Things The Girls Say Lately:
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment