1)Trent mowed the lawn for the first time in months, it's already growing back really green. I love spring so much.
2)Celebrated my niece Kinley's first bday Sat. in Santa Clara, UT. With half of my family. It was so fun, that first year flies. She looks so much like Elliah, it's crazy. The kids had lots of fun seeing their cousins.
3)Trent and I picked up some new curtains at home depot for our front room, they look way better than the other ones did. I love little improvements that do a lot for the home.
4)Had an amazing time early Sat. morning with my mom and mother in law Camille. Oh boy did we have fun, we went to the huge yearly yardsale that our valley holds. I think there was around 50 going on. What a blast we had. One of our favorite things to do. Getting up early even after very little sleep was so worth it.
5)I found two things I am so giddy over. I go to yardsales for photo props. I feel I hit the jackpot yesterday. First up I found a baby cradle that is about 100 years old...gorgeous, in amazing shape. $95 a little pricey but it was perfect, couldn't pass it up. I can't wait to jack it up with an amazing paint color, oh ya it's gonna look so neat. My second find was this offwhite loveseat, that is also in great condition, $10...yeppers I am one happy girl:D Plus we all had so much fun together!! I love my mom and Camille so much. They are amazing women and are also great friends.
6)Evelyn is doing amazing with her letters and sounds. So proud of her and can't wait to see what preschool does for her.
7)Lyla is down to one nap a day, and it kinda stinks but she is a great sleeper when she is down.
8)Got to experience an amazing drive in the denali on the way home from St. George yesterday. It was pooring rain, it has the best traction, I feel so safe in it. Plus we found out the windshield wipers have sensors on them, so they speed up/slow down when they need too. I find a new little gadget I didn't know about this weekly.
9)Evelyn gets to give her first primary talk today, I will let you know how it goes. She will be so cute up there.
10)We bought some decorative rocks to tidy up our front yard, we need to do a better job with it. It's just so big, but we gotta step it up ya know:/
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Our Week...10 Things About It:D
Posted by Trent & Tara at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment