Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Weekly Ten:)

1)Shipped my beloved camera off to California to get fixed..hopefully!! It was weird taking the strap off. Hope to get it back soon....and have it working properly again.
2)Finally got some new peeps to try out my class. Man it feels good....it just takes one time of trying it and your hooked ladies!! It's fun to have so much more energy in the class with more bodies. Come try it out if you haven't already:)
3)Trent finally got his speedometer fixed in the Ghost. OH he is HAPPY HAPPY. Now he can speed more efficiently because it tells your correct speed. j/k He is so handy with all the car stuff...and a PERFECTIONIST TIMES 50!! Good job honey:D
4)Evelyn became a Sunbeam in Primary today & I got to teach her class. She was the best behaved kid in there, of course I was teaching the class;)She wanted me to hold her and was so sweet and fun to see her glow when she sang a song.
5)Lyla is now in NURSERY OH YES SHE IS. TODAY IS HER 18 MONTH BDAY!! HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME. I WAS ABLE TO DO MY CALLING BETTER NOT WORRYING ABOUT HER. IT WAS A GOOD DAY INDEED!!
6)Picked out a bunch of new vinyl for our house. Got a lot of really cute sayings for both the girls rooms and our front room.
7)We fed the missionaries this week forgot the day. We are getting to know one set pretty well. They are always stopping by, they think Trent and the girls are pretty nifty! Elder White & Elder M (M because we can't say his last name right).
8)Attempted to rake up some leaves in our yard. But, there are soooooooo mannnnnnnnyy.. along with gophers, yYES gophers. I HATE THOSE THINGS. I AM DETERMINED TO GET RID OF THEM SOMEDAY. TRENT DOESN'T REALLY CARE THEY ARE THERE.
9)Got about 10 new ideas on Pinterest I wanna do....ahhh so hard to not go spend and spend right now to fix up the house. We are getting there slowly but surely.
10)Got stressed over trying to keep the house picked up and clean the whole week. HAPPENS EVER WEEK AND DAY. I FIND I AM SO MUCH HAPPIER WHEN I FEEL ON TOP OF THE HOUSE AND EVERYTHING.
**Evelyn also pooped all over in the tub tonight...oh it was such a lovely thing to do for Trent and me...NOT DISGUSTING FOR SURE!!

0 comments: