
Tag- Here are the directions. 1) As a comment on my blog leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember? 2) Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually fun to see the responses. Go Ahead...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Want To Share A Memory About Tara/Trent?
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hmmm...i have so many! how about one of each of u? tara- remember going shopping in target when us girls pretended that you were our mom...lol. now i realize that was totally stupid. sorry. :) haha. and Trent- hmmm...mini golf on gma/gpas computer! eating otterpops. those were good times.
Tara- remember in like 7th grade when we had mr.Wetzel's class and we had to make a commercial or something and I came over and we did a commercial about pickles and we used the line from little rascals, and then us and kendra ate the whole bottle of pickles. That is my first memeory of us. Trent- I don't remember the first memory but I remember always going to your Grandma's shed or whatever while you and the guys worked on your little gokart thing listening to metalica. Those were good times.
I hate to admit but Tara-I hardly know Trent!:( My only thoughts of him are when you and him started dating! But my favorite (out of the millions)memory was when we slept in the same bed at camp & you didn't "feel" so good- you woke up Ashley! I'm laughing so hard as I'm writing this! & the bubble & Bobby! Oh ya and the word Foof!
Tara I remember when I first moved to Logandale, my first time in a new ward, you were so nice! You made me feel so welcome! I remember there weren't enough seats in YW or something so you let me share a seat with you! And with Trent I just remember that Breena and I were always able to act stupid and hyper in front of him and he wouldn't care, he was so nice. You guys are a nice couple!
Tara my first memory of you was when I first came home with Isaac for the homecoming game. You came and sat by me at the game and first I thought, holy cow she is SO gorgeous! And then you were so nice and friendly to me, and you made me feel so welcome. Another memory I have of you is when you took our engagement pictures. They turned out so well, I still love every single one of them!
Thanks for the comment you are so nice. I was pretty upset about the wedding pics, but what can you do. Elliah told me about you and how you take beautiful pics. Next time we need pics taken i will have you do them!!!
I've been taking a break so I'm a little slow on blog stuff. Anyway, what is funny is that I have basically been able to watch you & Kendra grow up. I remember your parents talking about how you (and Kendra) were really starting to act like mini adults just because you are the big "13" now and that's it's really starting to bug them. Then I remember when you were dating that Provo guy and your parents were acting like there's probably a future wedding in the making...haha! then it seemed like just a few months later and your mom was saying that Tara is totally in love with the best guy ever...and his name is Trent.
Oh boy! I could write a whole post of our memories but remember when we lived in Cedar and we wanted Taco Bell and so we went through the drive through and paid for everything with pennies because we were so poor and that's all we had? haha. poor us! Also, I remember both of us lying on the floor, wrapped up in blankets and thinking that we were DYING because we were so sick when we first started at Ab Initio and stupid, you know who, thought we were just faking it and wouldn't let us stay home sick even though we had strep throat and working with babies all day.
A memory of Trent... me, him, Nick and Matt used to always play when we were in kindergarden and I remember he and Matt came over to play but I had to go to dance practice so I told my mom I wanted to quit dance so I could stay home and play with them and she said that I didn't have to do dance if I didn't want to. haha, so I never danced again....
ahh, the memories!!
Post a Comment